All She Wrote.
She was tired of being mistreated, tired of being forgotten. All her life she was taken advantage of &+ now she was trying to stop it.
She was thrown in &+ out of houses, touched on by womens spouses. She was afraid that she wasn't going to make it she was forced to take the pain &+... the pain was so unbearable.
She tried to tell authorities but they wasn't trying to hear it. She went on with the struggle for years, her clothes stayed stained with tears.
She felt she had nothing to lose so she had nothing left to fear. Until one day she actually looked up to the sky, baby girl finally opened her eyes.
God reached down &+ touched her, but she didn't know if she could trust him. For so long she had been suffering &+ now he wants to help her out? She wanted to ask him so badly, wtf it was all about...
But she just let it go, she grabbed his hand &+ he helped her up slow. At that moment she felt love, she felt free, she felt like she could overcome every single obstacle.
God had given her the strength to go on. He guided her back to earth &+ told her to never hold her head down.
She finally got her life together, she was doing hella better.
She sat down one day &+ decided to write a letter.
There were very few words, they were words she never spoke... it read 'I'm Finally Happy, I Love My Life' &+ It was all she wrote.;
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All She Wrote. by Poetry Queen )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Highwayman, Alfred Noyes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
Poem of the Day
- Communist Goons, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Trinmul Congress Party's Gift Is The Fre.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Dark Chapter, Abdullah alHemaidy
- The Sun Sings in You, Patti Masterman
- Desolate Fox, Prasad Natarajan
- Real Poverty, Abdullah alHemaidy
- A Dream In My Soul, Spiritwind Wood
- Peace, Leonard Champlin
- A Spirit Forever Free, Spiritwind Wood
- Mamas Counsel, Adeosun Olamide