All the Authors I know...
Oscar Wilde, Edgar Allan poe.
These are The poets and authors That I know.
From selfish giants, to tell-tale hearts, I never seem to want to part.
I read and read Wilde all night, until Poe Turns off the light.
I see the Giant in my dreams, but then i see a raven perched on a tree.
I know that this is surreal, because to me, these authors are the real deal.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (All the Authors I know... by valerie hurtado )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Midnight Train, Petra Maria
- Budget and the poem, gajanan mishra
- Killer in the Shadows, Maverick Jones
- Get Name And Number, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- I Would, Aaron Waingrow
- Casa Vitae, Madrason writer
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The time has changed, hasmukh amathalal
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda