All Those Dreams
All those dreams are true.
Just think simple things to do.
I will make it come true.
Hard work and determination is needed.
Things that I should have noted.
The words spoken in dream.
It's only on thing.
All those dream I see.
Will always tell me.
My dreams are coming true.
Sure thing to do.
Make it true.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Those Dreams by Yash Pradhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- OUR REAL REALITY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Love Strippers, Barry Jablonski
- As you sow, so, you reap, Aftab Alam
- 1 Soul + Another =____?, LUVinThe NOW
- Rise of the Fallen, Maverick Jones
- your memory barks in my old blue trunk, Mandolyn Davidson
- i run with an ax, Mandolyn Davidson
- i smile because it makes you look good, Mandolyn Davidson
- Today Is Today, Margaret Moran
- Inclusiveness of Religions-A Ramzan Thou.., Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran