Put a tick on my passing-by clock
change a life if you feel you need to
take a break when you just can't carry me
then come back and start again.
Hold my hand when we're doing nothing
meet my life as I will meet yours
consume my love as if you're hungry
don't wait 'till you feel starved.
Push me away when you're getting bored
take me back when you want my arms
keep me with you until you're feeling lonely
but 'till then I'm forever yours.
Amy Edson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Yours by Amy Edson )
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...