i am drowning
the tears are half empty
and the glass is half full
what is meant to be?
i look ahead
to a better day
but they all feel empty
come what may?
tomorrow sounds good
but the outcome is bleak
i wait nonetheless
am i too weak?
i force my smiles
but my mouth is mean
no matter what i write
its not in my heart it seems?
i am tired of being tired
no matter how alive i am
the emptiness is full
there is no calm.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Almost Empty by Some Girl )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Burning Ashes of Moon, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Autumn Leaf, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Lonely Flower, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Oh Soldiers, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- My Freedom Song, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- two way life, Somanathan Iyer
- Playing Your Words, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Shooting and Terrorism, ROGEL FRANCIS SORIOSO
- Wish and desire, Somanathan Iyer
- Is this what We asked for?, Somanathan Iyer