Your beauty and kindness are beyond compare,
No poem could ever do you justice,
And I long for the day when I can kiss
Your luscious lips, your skin so fair!
Time, my love, will stand still for us,
As I wipe the tears from your weeping heart,
And travel with you off the chart,
To where the angels sing in chorus!
All the jewels, gems and pearls,
I shall give to you, my love,
And make you feel the pleasures of
Our paradise as it unfurls!
Eternal mirth and bliss awaits,
Our happiness is almost here,
A time of unrelenting cheer,
And all the joy that love creates!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Almost Here by Joshua Dinkin )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)