Once again in the silence of my chambers I drift off into the thoughts of my mind pondering why I must be so miserable Once again I lay apon my pallet alone thinking why must I torture myself My chambers are small but it's so still you can hear a heartbeat slowly growing with sound You can hear dust fall slowly to the ground I have never felt so alone to the point I call apon my god to send someone for me to not feel alone And yet I lay miserably alone dreaming that one day I won't be alone any more
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Ben Matthews )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- O Seductress Of Mine, Folayemi Akande
- if the sun blows up, come find me, Mandolyn ...
- Midnight (i), binod bastola
- summer at grub street, lee fones
- Facebook, Phil Soar
- In Back Of The Bar, Kyle Schlicher
- Mad Moles, Phil Soar
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar