I'm sitting at home, Alone.
Surrounded, but Alone.
No hugs to be had at home.
Rejected and Alone.
There's no love here at home.
That's how I feel at 'home'.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Dama Tristeza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Vineyard, Naveed Khalid
- Love The Train Set, Margaret Alice Second
- A God-Game..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- job hunting (in our household), lee fones
- The Seasons Within Us, Melissa Furey
- Writer's Block, Roilynn brown
- About The Scriptures, Margaret Moran
- How Can I Fly, Ronjoy Brahma
- Epic Joshua Speed, Richard Thripp
- The Bounty Of Nature, Miethi Goswami