Ida Margarita Nieves
Once again I am all alone
Why should it bother me now?
Maybe it's because I don't want to be alone.
Too much time has been spent
Dying inside alone each day without no one to care for
without no one to love me.
So, because there is nothing in life, I give myself to
the dark chasm that is loneliness
to be alone for the rest of eternity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Ida Margarita Nieves )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetry And All Of Me, Rites Ghosh
- Forgotten, david kush
- House of Weeping Walls, Michael Mira
- Vicky - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Dangerous Mind Games, Michael Mira
- To My Dear Poet Pablo Neruda on...If You.., Geetha Jayakumar
- A Matter Of Time, John Garth Raubenheimer
- candy, laxami Cards
- Hay Dios Mio, Que Habra Pasado?, LUVinThe NOW
- Accent, Edgars Brivbergs