Ida Margarita Nieves
Once again I am all alone
Why should it bother me now?
Maybe it's because I don't want to be alone.
Too much time has been spent
Dying inside alone each day without no one to care for
without no one to love me.
So, because there is nothing in life, I give myself to
the dark chasm that is loneliness
to be alone for the rest of eternity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Ida Margarita Nieves )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Partridge, Nassy Fesharaki
- The problem, hasmukh amathalal
- Oneiron, Xianah Park
- Vox Pop of the triumphalist Nigger Slayer, Stanley Collymore
- No Love, Bill Cantrell
- A Map of The World, B.. Alexander
- A Streetcar named De$ire, John F. McCullagh
- Here, in India, you are, see., gajanan mishra
- underneath.., Violet Darling
- Never mind, hasmukh amathalal