Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
Talking to myself
Laugh at my mistakes
Try not to cry out loud
Show the world I am alright
Alone again since you have gone
I miss this feeling of being 'one'
But I curse myself from 12 'till 1..
And everytime I'll need someone
Eating by myself
I watch this grand parade
Try not to feel so sad
Think everything isn't so bad
But alone again for you have gone
Didn't you know you're my only one?
Why go and take away my sun?
Make me long for you when I need someone
Feeling so alone
Knowing its all wrong
Try hard to keep my head
Go on through life and move ahead
Yet alone again, like yesterday
I do not hope to cross your way
'though deep within I hope and pray
That you'll come back to me someday..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone... by Matthew Edan Oliver Palma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- love for jezebel, ademola oluwabusayo
- Process Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Growing Older, Kyle Schlicher
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- pitter patter pong, lee fones
- Slice Of Heaven, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep Your Brain Sharp, Ronell Warren Alman
- Nature's Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- REMEMBER THREE THINGS IN LIFE, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Love at First Sight, Jacqueline Nash