Kiera R Lewis
it's spring now.
The tree still stands
The leaves have deserted it
No grass, no dirt
No rain, no sun.
It's just there
Will anything ever come?
Will anyone ever come?
it's the end of spring now.
Is there anything left?
All hope is gone.
the wind blows.
In the view,
A remarkable flower blossoms.
This new life
Just what everything needs.
Just what everyone needs.
Now there is light,
there is love,
there is something instead of nothing.
It's now summer.
The tree still has its flower.
It will never be alone again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone... by Kiera R Lewis )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Ce siècle est grand et fort. Un noble in.., Victor Marie Hugo
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- She looks Like a Princess, Rohit Sapra
- Just as I am., Roxanne Dubarry
- Winter night, Tom Squires
- mockingbird, oskar hansen
- Villanelle The Fake or the Phoney thrive.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Looking at love, David Cadywold
- The Course Of A Butterfly, Maurice Harris
- Nothing else, Cee Bea
- She Is So Trendy, Rohit Sapra
- My Brother Atilla the Hun [Cor.], Margaret Alice Second