I walk alone,
I used to have you.
but now I walk alone.
I sleep alone.
I used to sleep beside you
but now I sleep alone.
I talk alone,
I used to talk to you
all day about everything,
now I don't talk at all.
I watch movies alone,
listen to music alone,
I used to do all those things with you.
I dream alone,
no more dreams of you,
I've forgotten what you look like,
my dreams are nightmares
and I wake up in the middle of the night
to comfort me
and dry my tears.
I know I'm alone.
Because I don't have you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (alone by Laura Avelar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman
- keeping down apperances, lee fones
- Onkar Nath Gupta As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin