I walk a path that has no end.
It seems to go on and on.
Never comes to an end
and has no light.
It is dark and cold.
It is scary and I'm all alone.
I have to walk this path
wondering why I do it.
Why am I here and
where am I?
I walk this path with an
empty mind now.
Nothing to think about.
Nothing to do.
I wish to find the light.
Just a little light would be nice.
But here I am still wandering
these halls that have no end.
still no one here, and still all
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Kelsea Osterman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- picture, laxami Cards
- Nightingale, Naveed Khalid
- Conspiracy, Susmit Panda
- jupiter, Mandolyn Davidson
- Woodcutter Vs Woodpecker, SALINI NAIR
- Ne detin e ngrire te meendimeve te mia, skender iljaz braka
- Indiferentizem ekstrem, skender iljaz braka
- Mangesi tolerance, skender iljaz braka
- Ne ditet me te erreta te jetes sime, skender iljaz braka
- Nxitoni o ju hapa te penguara, skender iljaz braka