Jerry Behr Number 2
Now all of a sudden I’m alone
wondering around in the dark ever
fearful of missing my footing.
Before I knew where everything was and
I was confident and then chaos and I can’t talk
to anybody. What ever happened to the website?
On the website there were many endearing features
which I liked but recently the website changed and there are
no more reliable lists to compare with and my own position
where I stand or in what order. Now I’m only guessing
how its going to go in the future. And this is the only
website of its sorts, I along with everybody else
have looked elsewhere to no avail.
Now all of a sudden I’m alone.
Jerry Behr Number 2's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Jerry Behr Number 2 )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Difference, hasmukh amathalal
- Own earth own life, gajanan mishra
- My Girl, Dasia Deas
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola