Alone I stand, Alone I wander;
Alone I lookout, for my little wonder.
Alone I was, Alone I lived;
Alone was life, before you came through.
Alone was left, only to leave Alone;
Alone was never, from the day together.
Alone was no more, Alone never felt;
Aone was gone, felt never to be touched.
Alone roads strolled, are now beds of roses;
Alone songs heard, are now blessed verses.
Alone I stood, with flowers in my hand;
Alone I saw, it's not just flowers in the band.
Alone I am, Alone on this boat;
Alone I sail, Alone away from the coast.
Alone every day, Alone every way;
Alone all the time, Alone each and everytime.
Alone I am, Alone for reason;
Alone I have become, Alone I treason.
Alone on bed, Alone with tears;
Alone I lie, Alone with fears.
Alone will stand, Alone will cry;
Alone will smile, Alone without a sigh.
Alone I was, Alone to be;
Alone it meant, Alone it always be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Ranjit Radhakrishnan )
- You, Arich Cole
- Remembered With The Best Thoughts Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Never From You To Leave, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Perfect Balancing Of Creativity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Remaining Respectful, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Loyal Friendship, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Invisible, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
- Separating Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Subsequent Melody, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
- The Catalyst, Kimberly Joyce Roguis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)