alone! ! !
It emptied before my arrival
In the womb silence was the vibe
There in the fluid my glimpses sank
There at birth my cries accompanied me
At the time of the fall blood was the companion
My skin swathe the reflexes of its pain
When my heart mourn at the shadows
My brain taught to be realistic
When all was asleep in the midnight
My dreams mend all my losses
There all part in my life path
But at the next dawn they all amended
My loneliness converse to my whisper
They together mend my prospects
When my journey started to eternity
Still in that path my loneliness accompanied'
All the way I am a loner in my love life
Alone as bee in the garden of roses
It's splendid if I get some honey in the voyage
Otherwise the bitterness of the pesticide
I am a loner need to suffocate
But it's common for all that
All are alone someway! ! ! !
©2014 SALINI.S.NAIR. All rights reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (alone! ! ! by SALINI NAIR )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- the perfect girl, glen pugh
- Raining Love, Sandra Feldman
- I Still Read, An Apology For Someone Pro.., Michael McParland
- Not Missed, Michael McParland
- Trigger Happy, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos