O. C. Woods
Home again and alone again
always trying to feel there and back at the end.
Dreams of these summers we ran to the Old Pine afar
haunt as love lingers with years to wound or scar.
To write rainy rays and so many dusks to drown
one day I'll feel the journey is right, the loneliness gone.
O. C. Woods's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Alone again by O. C. Woods )
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak