Alone In A Million Crowd?
Sometimes i feel so alone in a million crowd
Sometimes i feel so empty inside
On da road;
In da crowd;
Suddenly i find myself alone..like a big cloudy sky
Then i feel to cry
Tear drop rolling down on my face,
I tried to ran away 4m da crowd!
I tried to ran away 4m all my pain!
But your face like a ocean of grief...
Take me down
Drop me inside;
Thousand i tried to forget you,
I tried to close my eyes,
Your word whispers in my ear's
Baby i can't live widout you
I will surely die....
When even i know dat; Its all over
da way we broke each others heart and said goodbye? ? ?
Ruby Mostazir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone In A Million Crowd? by Ruby Mostazir )
- Heal The World With Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Life is a dream, glen salem
- Finding STeps, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good & Bad, Priyanka Gupta
- Interaction, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dial My Heart, Edward Kofi Louis
- Erato My Muse Of Love Poetry. (Part 3), Erato
- Set Aside Your Fear, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Twitter, gajanan mishra
- Sliding Gracefully, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(3 March 1878 - 9 April 1917)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)