Alone In A Million Crowd?
Sometimes i feel so alone in a million crowd
Sometimes i feel so empty inside
On da road;
In da crowd;
Suddenly i find myself alone..like a big cloudy sky
Then i feel to cry
Tear drop rolling down on my face,
I tried to ran away 4m da crowd!
I tried to ran away 4m all my pain!
But your face like a ocean of grief...
Take me down
Drop me inside;
Thousand i tried to forget you,
I tried to close my eyes,
Your word whispers in my ear's
Baby i can't live widout you
I will surely die....
When even i know dat; Its all over
da way we broke each others heart and said goodbye? ? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone In A Million Crowd? by Ruby Mostazir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass