Alone In The Dark
I am sitting alone,
In the darkness of night.
Holding up my self as tight,
I guess there something behind.
Wanna come out of my mind,
I am looking at the ground,
Trying to figure out the sound.
I am all alone in this place,
But searching for that face,
I have something to say,
But everyone is away.
As i am tired of this, wanna cry out loud,
but nothing came out of my mouth.
I am pushing up myself, As much as i am getting closer to that,
But still its far away, Difficult to discover that.
In far distance away,
someone standing on the way,
For a moment,
There was no movement.
We were looking so deeply into each others eyes,
As i tried to hide my lies.
There were so much pain,
I feel like I am in a city of heavy rain,
It seems like i am not alone,
As i see those lonely eyes,
There were No Words, No Communication,
But there were some emotions,
All of a sudden, There was a whisper,
And the moment was over.
I close my eyes, Full of Red,
In back of my head,
I am all Confused, but still i refuse,
To say that I am not alone.
Topic of this poem: loneliness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
so it ends up in this poetry, and know its in front YOU!
Comments about this poem (Alone In The Dark by Jule's best )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- A Cloud In Trousers - part I, Vladimir Vladimirovich Mayak ..
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- So Let Us Love, Edmund Spenser
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Hopeless Romantic, Shane Clawson
- Firebird Sunset, Salvatore Ala
- Flicker, Jessica Paige Davies
- I will always return, Jessica Paige Davies
- They are my horses, Jessica Paige Davies
- HOW THEY ALL FALL, Terry Collett
- Caucus at the Parking Meter, Donal Mahoney
- A Small Something, Jessica Paige Davies
- Shrouded, Jessica Paige Davies
- I Live, Tanja Henderson