RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Alone In Thought
Standing alone, my soul drenched in sorrow, bleeding tears into my saddened mind with regrets of life.
Alone in thought, finding emptiness infiltrating everywhere, taking away self-esteem and awareness of creative thinking.
Jealousy causing many problems with others, never detecting a single solitary person who will understand what I'm going through.
Dropping an axe, slicing myself in half, throwing away the part that no one wants any more.
The side where all my speech is processed and left to die, forgotten on shores of deserted life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone In Thought by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.