RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Alone In Thought
Standing alone, my soul drenched in sorrow, bleeding tears into my saddened mind with regrets of life.
Alone in thought, finding emptiness infiltrating everywhere, taking away self-esteem and awareness of creative thinking.
Jealousy causing many problems with others, never detecting a single solitary person who will understand what I'm going through.
Dropping an axe, slicing myself in half, throwing away the part that no one wants any more.
The side where all my speech is processed and left to die, forgotten on shores of deserted life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone In Thought by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Sonnet: Has the End Come?, Dr John Celes
- Time Is The Distance, Kyle Schlicher
- What is Performance, G.C. Waldrep
- What is a Soprano, G.C. Waldrep
- What Begins Bitterly Becomes Another Lov.., G.C. Waldrep
- White Noise, Kyle Schlicher
- Canticle for the Second Sunday in Lent, G.C. Waldrep
- The Little Man In The Fire Hates Me, G.C. Waldrep
- The Night Autopsy, G.C. Waldrep
- Many Of Us Identify With Animals, G.C. Waldrep