RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Alone In Thought
Standing alone, my soul drenched in sorrow, bleeding tears into my saddened mind with regrets of life.
Alone in thought, finding emptiness infiltrating everywhere, taking away self-esteem and awareness of creative thinking.
Jealousy causing many problems with others, never detecting a single solitary person who will understand what I'm going through.
Dropping an axe, slicing myself in half, throwing away the part that no one wants any more.
The side where all my speech is processed and left to die, forgotten on shores of deserted life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone In Thought by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Saying I Do, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- A SONG FOR YOU, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Quick-Sand, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- this day, sheade rudman
- Love Always, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Smile Not For All, Savita Tyagi
- Life with you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love for OLUEBUBE, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Broken Dreams, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- My mattress, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)