RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reeling in a circle of unending beauty, stopping for no one,
getting rid of extraneous baggage put upon me by another person.
Calmly, sauntering to the lightened atmosphere of this wonderful
night at karaoke.
A time of friends and laughter, meeting more people we know each
time we enter any establishment.
Cooperating entirely with the solitude of evenings alone, together.
All night being spent awakened by beautiful music.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone, Together by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- shadow of life, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Obstacle Race, anujan raja
- Death wish, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Through crisis, hasmukh amathalal
- Beyond the curve, SALINI NAIR
- Hold Your Zip, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Swans (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Parents need good parenting., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Without a Knife You Can Kill, Toshie Nohara
- Always under a shadow, SALINI NAIR
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)