RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reeling in a circle of unending beauty, stopping for no one,
getting rid of extraneous baggage put upon me by another person.
Calmly, sauntering to the lightened atmosphere of this wonderful
night at karaoke.
A time of friends and laughter, meeting more people we know each
time we enter any establishment.
Cooperating entirely with the solitude of evenings alone, together.
All night being spent awakened by beautiful music.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone, Together by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Madness, Amy Welch
- And Yet You Just Watch, Asma Riaz Khan
- I've shot the poet, Yor Nella
- Death valley, sultan mahmud
- Under Wearmouth Bridge, Paul Gerard Reed
- Without Wanting..., Asma Riaz Khan
- Of Albert's Prayer, Adeosun Olamide
- Opera, Naveed Khalid
- Before the Big Bang, Harley White
- Insomnia, Naveed Khalid