Alone with My Thoughts
Alone with my thoughts,
Alone in my dreams,
Alone in the night,
Alone with my screams.
Alone in that place between sleep and awake,
I lay here alone and wait for daybreak.
Alone in my room,
Alone in my bed,
But I’m not alone in my in my heart or my head.
For your love is forever in my heart,
Your smile forever in my head.
Les Farrow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone with My Thoughts by Les Farrow )
- Ms. butterfly, Kenneth Maswabi
- From 'A Severe Lack of Holiday Spirit', Amy Gerstler
- Keep It Simple, hugh everard
- Mental Fixity, Abhinav Baruah
- The Ballad of the 'Clampherdown', Banjo Paterson
- Window of the soul, Arthur Carman
- A Keeping Of Their Protected Delusions, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Lion, Nicholas Vachel Lindsay
- discomfiture., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Broken Lullabies, Spiritwind Wood
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Lament for Zenocrate, Christopher Marlowe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Blind But Seeing Eye, Eleanor Best
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning