Michael P. McParland
My heart is always yours it always was.
I knew from the moment we both locked eyes.
I was your prisoner of love with no escape,
not that I would ever want to try.
A big beautiful heart I was trapped inside.
Big bright brown eyes that hypnotized.
I'm always yours in mind heart body and soul.
A love so pure for a lady so divine and truly sublime.
I long to plant a passionate kiss upon those luscious lips.
To lightly place my hand upon your breasts.
Just wrap you in my arms to say
I love you babe so deep and true.
I'll never want another it's only you.
I'll always ever dream of you.
Even if I'll never have you by my side.
I know within my very soul that we are destined to be
even if on this earth forces ripped and pulled.
It will never destroy my love and admiration I have for you.
Our souls are one in the love and passion we both share.
We'll always share this strong bond and connection.
Nothing on earth has been able to penetrate it's forces
blowing it up with coarse intensions.
Even in our toughest times of self destruction
we could not destroy it.
You're my love my truth the only woman that will ever do.
I'll always be your man to call upon
when wanted or needed in any way to help my lady fair.
I'm always yours of my own free will
for I love you so deeply and I always will.
So when you're ready I'll always be here
to take your hand and marry you.
Then wrap you in my arms for eternity protecting you.
Always to you my dedication for you're my sweet fair lady
my angel that lifts my soul my only one.
Topic of this poem: true love
Michael P. McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always by Michael P. McParland )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Way You Touch Me, Spiritwind Wood
- Forever By You, Spiritwind Wood
- Thank You Lord, Kathryn Tyler King
- I Wanted You To Know, Spiritwind Wood
- Light Of Heaven, Spiritwind Wood
- Through Echoes Of The Wind, Spiritwind Wood
- Zophy, Luo Zhihai
- The Grotto, David Lewis Paget
- Heaven's Only Angel, Spiritwind Wood
- Deeper into the Sea, Joseph Narusiewicz