Is It Poetry
Jealous, and I am.
Standing before me,
Because of all the men that have come.
Men, way to never to few, the many.
Speaking only in English.
The places that you, have have I, been.
In between, in and out.
The marks that they leave, is it skin?
That fall down from the sky.
Even the moist leaves, that hang above, down.
The cloud tops that are here,
Where they are.
Right their, where you, where they are.
Coming home, in past noon.
Here in the middle of the night.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (, Always' by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Truth of non-violence, gajanan mishra
- unka Andaj, Upendra Singh
- Sweet Madeleine, Nero CaroZiv
- Il faut toujours regarder, Eric Dubois
- The Ballad of John O'Kelly, Chris Zachariou
- Il et Elle se regardent, Eric Dubois
- Mountain, gajanan mishra
- Heures débridées, Eric Dubois
- The end, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- God Truly Cares For Me, Dr John Celes