Always A 'Hotty' To Me
You've always been
And always will be
The be-all and end-all
The memories will linger
And grow more precious you see
So I'll hold them tightly. and clutch them
The coy look in your eyes
When you said ' Should we? '
But sly words unspoken, said 'yes'
We were young, now we're old
You'd think passion would grow cold
But you'll always be a 'hotty'
David Whalen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always A 'Hotty' To Me by David Whalen )
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry