Always There (Free Style)
For God my soul thirsts it so well
And in the Living God I want to dwell
He's there always for me I can tell
In Him put trust when I have fell.
No matter what takes place each day
In Him can always find a friend true
Because He does cares for me and you
He's so close and He's the true way!
He'll stick closer than brother to you
To Jesus I can always got to
So don't waste time, don't be blue
Accept Him! That's right thing to do!
Poet Other Poems
- (A) Rainbow Connection (Free Style)
- 9/11: A Day Of Infamy (Chain poem)
- A Chocolate Nut (Free Style)
- A Graduation Day Poem(Acrostic)
- A Song Of Hope (X-Factor)
- A Song Of Love (Free Style)
- A Vision Of Love
- Across The Miles (Free Style)
- Against All The Odds (Free Style)
- Aim High (Pub Bell)
- All The Way Through (Redondilla)
- Alone (Rondelet)
- Always (Deten)
- Always There (Free Style)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.