Always With You My Lover
It is a wonderful feeling,
To fall in love with you,
I wish days were longer,
To have my eyes glued to you.
Each day I wake up,
With new hopes and desires,
Life is meaningful,
By your side.
Forever I wish to be in your heart,
Our love growing,
Reaching beyond the stars.
I know I have miles to cover,
To finally call you 'my lover',
But despite this gap between,
I would always be with you,
Unheard, unfelt and unseen!
Ankur Thakur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always With You My Lover by Ankur Thakur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Inner Freedom's Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing a loved mate, Ananta Madhavan
- Tears Imprisoned, The Astronomer
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson
- Ripples Of The Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- she came across in Wrangler jeans, Bloar Heir
- A Boy and His Dog, Kewayne Wadley
- She will whisper, Ruma Chaudhuri