Always With You My Lover
It is a wonderful feeling,
To fall in love with you,
I wish days were longer,
To have my eyes glued to you.
Each day I wake up,
With new hopes and desires,
Life is meaningful,
By your side.
Forever I wish to be in your heart,
Our love growing,
Reaching beyond the stars.
I know I have miles to cover,
To finally call you 'my lover',
But despite this gap between,
I would always be with you,
Unheard, unfelt and unseen!
Ankur Thakur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always With You My Lover by Ankur Thakur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar