Always With You My Lover
It is a wonderful feeling,
To fall in love with you,
I wish days were longer,
To have my eyes glued to you.
Each day I wake up,
With new hopes and desires,
Life is meaningful,
By your side.
Forever I wish to be in your heart,
Our love growing,
Reaching beyond the stars.
I know I have miles to cover,
To finally call you 'my lover',
But despite this gap between,
I would always be with you,
Unheard, unfelt and unseen!
Ankur Thakur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always With You My Lover by Ankur Thakur )
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Blindman's Buff, Naveed Khalid
- Ceremonial, Naveed Khalid
- Pico-The-Gnome, Naveed Khalid