Always With You My Lover
It is a wonderful feeling,
To fall in love with you,
I wish days were longer,
To have my eyes glued to you.
Each day I wake up,
With new hopes and desires,
Life is meaningful,
By your side.
Forever I wish to be in your heart,
Our love growing,
Reaching beyond the stars.
I know I have miles to cover,
To finally call you 'my lover',
But despite this gap between,
I would always be with you,
Unheard, unfelt and unseen!
Ankur Thakur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always With You My Lover by Ankur Thakur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Victory is ours, gajanan mishra
- Teacher, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Road is Full of Thorn,, Aftab Alam
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit On The Side, Rod Morris
- Some Things Should Not Have Been, Anita Khelawan
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara