Dorian Petersen Potter
Always You (Distorted Diablo)
Nice dreams I still behold
With him love surpasses all
Cause of him I can't quit
Meditate in his love
His love never fails me
His love just completes me.
Lord You make my whole soul just aglow
Your presence makes me feel so happy
When look around there is always You
All may change but You will stay the same
Your love is beautiful, just the best!
I worship You today and forever
In good and bad times You're always there
You'll see me through all and dry my tears
I am thankful to You for everything.
Thank God for loving me
For all You do for us
For the gifts you give me
Happy You're in my life
With You I'm not alone
Know for us all You care.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always You (Distorted Diablo) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Uphill Fight, Maverick Jones
- I am Palestine, RiRi S...
- coasting on lucid language, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबोनि देँखो, Ronjoy Brahma
- grenadier guards, lee fones
- I was not that lucky, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- the jar has more than wasps, Mandolyn Davidson
- A prayer to my Pagli..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Swabby Ship Shanty, Samantha Pearson
- In Praise of Nobility (Sixteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu