Am Coming To Take You Away
Saw you; all happened once again,
Now it's you to have filled my entire empty brain,
Hope, just like strangers we don't drench in rain,
(if you see me this time, come holding an umbrella ;))
Now I will not let you slid off my chain.
Let us sail to a heaven different from this,
Where birds and flowers would cheer our every kiss,
Where our bond will be that of water and fish,
Where even for a moment, each other we do not miss!
Come; let our love and desires meet,
Becoming one like two thin wet paper sheets,
One step I would take other your ankleted feet,
Life would tread on a flowery fragrant street!
Love! Now I bend on my knees with a bouquet,
I see a foetus of happiness in your eyes signalling okay,
Hold your breathe for I've put forward my foot today,
Am coming running to take you away!
Ankur Thakur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
However oneday they again get glimpses of each other and behold! love has bloomed in their hearts' isle!
Comments about this poem (Am Coming To Take You Away by Ankur Thakur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Temptation, Joseph Owen Williams
- Old Settler's Song, Kate Harrington
- omschrijving van poezie, co the skipper
- of Peace and Light~, Monk E. Biz
- Twenty - One, Kate Harrington
- Whitewashed Sepulchres, Babatunde Aremu
- The Eastern Star, Kate Harrington
- Foolish Ghosts, Pijush Biswas
- आदुंगारिनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Dancing on a Moonlit Night, Ronald Chapman