Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
Am In Love
I'm in love with a lady to the depth of life and death,
I'm in love with a girl that owns my heartbeat,
I'm in love with an Angel called Miss Asterisk.
If you give me your love,
I will give you all the beautiful things in the world
Cause you are more than enough to me
And always in my mind
when am asleep or awake right from the first day I saw you.
I believe God created you for me to love
cause I love every part of you.
I love your swaggs, lips, looks etc
I want to share my love stories with you.
I love u, my baby boo.I love you.
Seyi Rufus Oluwadare's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Baby am in love with you...
Comments about this poem (Am In Love by Seyi Rufus Oluwadare )
- I Saw You, But Could Not Say I Love You .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Honour Killing, Whose Honour, Where's Ho.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Seminar Activity, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Story of a thousand Hopes, clawdea benat
- gLoW hideing OfF iN2 thE sUnsEt, sEaN nOrTh
- Absence, Ibrahim Nasrallah
- Funeral, Ibrahim Nasrallah
- I am complete in your arms.., Manish Guru
- She, Akhtar Jawad
- Lunch, anthony henriques
Poem of the Day
- November, Thomas Hood
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Flower of Love, Oscar Wilde
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Am Offering This Poem, Jimmy Santiago Baca
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)