Amazing Love Story Begins
A cooker in a flirtatious mood
whistles at a black chapati pan
She pretends being busy helping me
Seeing her ignore, a blow on his ego
he whistles again
on the second whistle
she looks sternly at him and ask,
' i hear you whistle daily but
today my patience gives way
to know why do you have to blow,
only to tease me?
though, you know i am black and ugly
not pretty as your other friends? '
Playfully a mischievous whistle blows again
with a smile and sparkling eyes he replies,
'oh my beautiful black beauty! !
you may not be pretty as others
but for me you are very precious sweetheart! !
Daily, I find you burning HOT with me,
In your silence I find a pain you bear,
A love you share with me is not unknown to me
that I couldn't resist falling in love with you. :) ;)
eventually, a hot love story begins! !
...Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder! !
kalpana shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Amazing Love Story Begins by kalpana shah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak