Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer
Often times I wonder,
what is wrong with me?
I seem to have a weird way of appreciating the things and people I should be grateful for.
I don't take advantages that are right in front of me.
Instead I let loose and let my emotions play.
I talk the talk,
but I sometimes don't know how to walk the walk.
Things like that make me think.
What am I gaining from any of these experiences?
Everything I gain, I already know.
I know I am stupid,
I know I am weird,
I know I am crazy,
but what does it prove?
That I am abnormal?
I know that too.
Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ambivalence by Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(20 June 1952 -)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Rainbow's Promise, renu kakkar
- Andhere Kaa Deepak, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- You are all here, gajanan mishra
- Blue Wedding Bells Ring, Ken e Hall
- The Battleground, Leong Ming Loong
- An inner core, hasmukh amathalal
- Indeed I am no good so by Rasul Gamzatov, Yuri Starostin
- 1400 grams of wisdom (Merry Christmas), devon da poet
- Aspirations Inherited, Perveiz Ali
- Chimp Chomp - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Night Sky, Paul Gerard Reed
- '' Life And Death '', bri mar