Edward Kofi Louis
These brides are waiting for one man,
And they are ready to marry him;
But this ink is writing to you and,
It is ready to teach you.
I am walking better in the wilderness of life but,
All around me are my enemies!
And i have to take care of my steps.
Rome was not built today and,
You have to take care of your steps too;
And do show the kindness of your love with truth.
Amma, this love will carry us into paradise!
And, it will keep us into remembrance always.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amma by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho
- Poem: Power Thoughts, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Do You Really Want To Live In The Past?, Ronald Chapman
- Sundar Sa Ehsas................, sonali kumari
- Kabhi Aisa Bhi Hota Hai..............., sonali kumari