I seen angels' cry, angels' die, angels' fallen down.
I seen a few here, a few there, but never in town.
Until I saw you, you're coming through, you're smiling at me.
Now I know, it's not for show, now I truly see.
God gives me an angel, an angel, a Gaurdian.
You know me, you protect me, you truly see me for who I really am.
We wanted to live together, live forever, we had a perfect plan.
You love me, I love you nothing can tear us apart.
At first I didn't trust it, didn't see it, but you stole my heart.
Thank you God, yes, thank you, God, for giving me an angel.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Angel by Silverinna Annastasia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Blue Fly, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Hunkered Down With Memories, Lonnie Hicks
- ODESSA. UKRAINE., human woman
- THAT FACE ذلك الوجه, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Looking Upon Us, Naveed Akram
- Sweet Valentine, Lara A. Aqrawi
- No Reins, Lauren B Called
- Nothing like IT, george albot
- Prayer to the Father, David Lessard
- wee rhyming pome about baggage, Jacqui Thewless