Darryl K. Porter
AN ANGEL'S TOUCH
AN ANGEL’S TOUCH
We people need an angel’s touch in our lives.
Some people think that, they don’t need an Angel
in their lives.
Who do they think, gives them success in their lives.
Really, they don’t think that they can get any success
If it is a case, we people could end the world at the
Begin of time.
This person is grateful that angels are in this living
You wonder about that, do angels live with us on the
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AN ANGEL'S TOUCH by Darryl K. Porter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan