Darryl K. Porter
AN ANGEL'S TOUCH
AN ANGEL’S TOUCH
We people need an angel’s touch in our lives.
Some people think that, they don’t need an Angel
in their lives.
Who do they think, gives them success in their lives.
Really, they don’t think that they can get any success
If it is a case, we people could end the world at the
Begin of time.
This person is grateful that angels are in this living
You wonder about that, do angels live with us on the
Darryl K. Porter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AN ANGEL'S TOUCH by Darryl K. Porter )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale