Breathing deeply through moist air,
When the rain falls down out of the square,
Trying to be warm in dark and cold inside.
Keep my ears still on voice of tide.
Once soul calls my mind to see for wise
About memories of us when we were cherished.
You smiled as I could look into your eyes
It was sunny; colorful sing-songy indeed.
Breaking my thought about you
Since tears dropp on cheek of two
Remind me of ghastly words declared to you
And the dreadful it done too
I am sorry, my dear
For growing your fear
Of losing me someday and it wouldn't real
as my love always rise for you here
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Apologize by Farisah Shadrina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- True, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Day After An Ice Storm, Keith Taylor
- On The Same Place...., Konstantin Vanshenkin
- I Was Severe..., Konstantin Vanshenkin
- The Match, Konstantin Vanshenkin
- The Rifle, Konstantin Vanshenkin
- Snow, Konstantin Vanshenkin
- Similar, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Kindergarten Miss, Edgar Albert Guest
- They're False...., Konstantin Vanshenkin