Joseph T. Renaldi
An Emerging Rainbow
The sunshine and rain of Summer spills-
on an assortment of wild flowers on the hills,
on fruit trees with a sturdy bough,
on fields cultivated by a horse drawn plow.
It washes the sunflower's yellow face
and shifts the fields of green grass in place.
Golden rays protruding through the haze
revealing Nature's glorious Summer days.
Sunshine and mist sweeps the land below
and leaves Nature's picturesque land aglow,
as the refection of the sun's rays in mist go by.
An awesome rainbow emerges in the Summer sky.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Emerging Rainbow by Joseph T. Renaldi )
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst
- A New Day, Vera Sidhwa
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak
- तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय, Aftab Alam
- मैं क्या सोंचता हूँ, Aftab Alam
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh