Joseph T. Renaldi
An Emerging Rainbow
The sunshine and rain of Summer spills-
on an assortment of wild flowers on the hills,
on fruit trees with a sturdy bough,
on fields cultivated by a horse drawn plow.
It washes the sunflower's yellow face
and shifts the fields of green grass in place.
Golden rays protruding through the haze
revealing Nature's glorious Summer days.
Sunshine and mist sweeps the land below
and leaves Nature's picturesque land aglow,
as the refection of the sun's rays in mist go by.
An awesome rainbow emerges in the Summer sky.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Emerging Rainbow by Joseph T. Renaldi )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- I Remember, I Remember, Thomas Hood
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(1886 - 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)