It seams we are at the end again,
The ups and downs, not committing to begin.
Waiting, wanting, never really ends,
Another day, another night alone..
In my thoughts and in my bed
Empty arms your not here to hold..
Empty heart sad and broke
No little smiles with your head tilted just so..
No touch of your hand no little kiss
Just me alone you to miss.
There miles away in your bed
No place on earth Id rather lay my head.
Life’s ups and downs with you beside me
Was my hope my dream all I ever needed
Beside you thru life is all I wanted
All gone again..not that we got started
All I want so out of reach
To hold you.. To touch your cheek
All to far away..yet so close
I close my eyes and I can feel you
Get lost in a time when you were mine
A part of me you’ll always remain
What I feel for you for me I cant refrain..
A part of my heart a piece of my sole
The other half of me that made me whole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An End by R.Scott Roakes )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- Savages, Sally Matthews
- The Afterthought, Dankaro Osazee
- In a Gallery of Birds, Salvatore Ala
- Passenger, Georgina WilksWiffen
- I Raise A Toast To The Rising Sun, Rajesh Thankappan
- I Am An Indian English Poetess, You Call.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Month of Happiness, Robert Bly
- My Garden At Night, Alexander Johnson
- You're Magic, Michael McParland
- Why Not Stand Up?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak