Monk E. Biz
An English Course in India!
Try as I may
Try as I might
is just NOT
Perhaps there is hope
In India for me
maybe in Varanasi?
I admit I'm bad, maybe
Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore?
All of their English I adore!
I'm in need of some re-educatin'
I'd go there just for vocab class takin'
'Hi, my name is Bob,
I hail from The Punjab'
My effulgent life of mirthfulness
leaves me with nothing less
than pure Yogic blissfulness'
'Profaned voracity, with churlish expression? '
When they write it leaves great impression!
I just use my small box of words
certainly to my own folly
perhaps they'd help me in
Monk E. Biz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An English Course in India! by Monk E. Biz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Rock-built Temples of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Working Man, K.J. Jackson
- I Was About To, Neela Nath
- Saying Goodbye, Myanna Williams
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -34, Ronjoy Brahma
- India You Do Not Know, I Do Not Know, Bijay Kant Dubey
- SeaWorld the Orcas Wish to go Home!, Rachel Nichols
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -33, Ronjoy Brahma
- Crazy Mary, Midnights Voice
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak