Jasdeep Hari Bhajan Singh Khalsa
An Evening Prayer
Please bless me with the Naam, Your Name, So that I may remember you night and day, forever.
Please bless me with the power to serve others with humility and compassion.
Please bless me with the discipline of a soldier, to rise in the Amrit Veylah, the hours before dawn, to not only wake up but to get up and stay up, so that I may sing Your Glorious Praises,
And the fearlessness to be victorious in every facet of life in Your Name.
My Lord, please bless me with the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan, Your Presence, which I have longed for so many lifetimes.
To you my Lord, I offer my mind, body and soul.
To you my Lord, I'm forever a sacrifice at your feet.
I thank you for such a beautiful day and please protect me at night. Sat Naam.
Jasdeep Hari Bhajan Singh Khalsa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (An Evening Prayer by Jasdeep Hari Bhajan Singh Khalsa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- See if I care, Mark Heathcote
- Wishes Granted, Bill Cantrell
- Killer instinct mind, Mark Heathcote
- Book Condition: (Fairest of the) Fair, mary douglas
- It's The Fairy Queen Out Of Sight In Pal.., mary douglas
- *VII*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Every Man Remembered!, Denis Martindale
- White Frosted Cake Viewed At Ages 6 and 7, mary douglas
- Imprimatura, mary douglas
- What Catfish Is For - Meditation In Caro.., Warren Falcon