An Exausted Soul
I'm just so tired and used up.
No matter what is said I always tried but I give up.
I'm no good and worthless too.
Laughed at by God because I'm such a fool.
I still carry my love with me,
but I can't let the world know or see.
I've felt their painful laughs and blows
and all I do is screw things up I'm just a loser sleazy too.
I'm just so exhausted and in need of eternal rest.
I've lost all hope so screw this quest called life
a daily flogging with vicious chains are cast.
I'm so very very tired and who really cares?
If they want to help just give me death.
I'm only filled with aching sorrow
and belligerent raging need for a love I can never acquire.
I'm so exhausted and just want some peace.
With tearful eyes and shattered soul I ask anyone if you want to truly help will you please help me just end it all?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Exausted Soul by Michael McParland )
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver