RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Knowing and being a patient of Dr. L.'s has been quite
All sorts of tests, blood work, regulating medicines up
and down, I.V.'s, shots - all in the name of patient care.
Always in the doc's capable hands, trusting him with my
life, based on my experience with his meticulous and
Filled with kindness and compassion, giving hugs generously,
especially on days when you need one.
An all around fantastic doctor and special person in every
Always a refined gentleman, quiet, yet eyes showing the
depth of his intelligence and good nature.
(8: 17 a.m. - 10/28/13)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Experience by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- you're my hard liquor, but soft, Mandolyn ...
- Tears of Heart, Rohit Sapra
- The Value Has To Be, Rohit Sapra
- My Heart Aches So Much, Rohit Sapra
- Feather (haiku), hap rochelle
- i'm a french braid you unravel, Mandolyn ...
- In Fantasia, Harry Freeman
- Robin Williams Tribute, Suzae Chevalier
- ROBIN WILLIAMS IS A LIGHTWORKER, Suzae Chevalier
- Doing My Best, Kyle Schlicher
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)