It is an island
The mother’s land
Means for livelihood
Best place for sport
Small boats use it as port
Waves reach shore
To wash the feet and adore
Show of attachment therefore
Mankind and humanity
Kindness with quality
Will it not be grace from almighty?
I continue to wonder
But soon burst into laughter
Waves rush more water
Where does vastness lay?
In silence or in sway
I have nothing more to say
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An island by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz