(An Oath wrtitten during the Dawn Meditation)
Aiwaz! Confirm my troth with thee ! my will inspire
With secret sperm of subtle, free, creating Fire!
Mould thou my very flesh as Thine, renew my birth
In childhood merry as divine, enchenated earth!
Dissolve my rapture in Thine own, a sacred slaugther
Whereby to capture and atone the soul of water!
Fill thou my mind with gleaming Thought intense and rare
To One refined, outflung to naught, the Word of Air!
Most, bridal bound, my quintessentil Form thus freeing
From self, be found one Selfhood blent in Spirit Being.
Aleister Crowley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Oath by Aleister Crowley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Near Your Heart, Neela Nath
- Digital Creationism, Brian Johnston
- THE DOORS THAT WOULD NOT OPEN, NADYA AWADH
- Great Creative Genius, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- सिमांङावसो गले गले, Ronjoy Brahma
- Highway Snippets: Of Rainbows & Ruins, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- For Life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Mind Flying, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Broken Relationship, eseck ezeh
- Final Test, RoseAnn V. Shawiak