Joseph T. Renaldi
An Understanding Mother
Your mother will understand your predicament,
She will comfort you with words that are rare.
Rely on her to restore your self esteem,
For she is sympathetic and really cares.
No matter what problems are tormenting you,
They may be randomly large or even small,
She is always there to help tackle them
And is willing to listen and curb them all.
So put your trust in your caring mother,
She loves you, and is your loyal and best friend.
Don't be overly concerned with worldly trivia?
Your mother will stand by you to the very end.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Understanding Mother by Joseph T. Renaldi )
- Words Heard, By Accident, Over The Phone, Sylvia Plath
- To A Jilted Lover, Sylvia Plath
- Event, Sylvia Plath
- To Eva Descending The Stair, Sylvia Plath
- Fate's Decisions, Tex T Sarnie
- My Body, Tammy Sue Moore
- Aiming High, Tex T Sarnie
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #05, Ronjoy Brahma
- Changing Thoughts, Akhtar Jawad
- Lament, Sylvia Plath