An Up-Side-Down Image Of The World
The world has no clear image now, It has an image which is not an image, It has a chaotic image and a different image, It has no specific image, but a horrible image, Its image is shapeless and without a clear content, It is an up-side image and a fearful one, Its days are not days and its nights are not nights, Its north and south poles are not the same, Its pretty love is not as it used to be, Its pretty nights and days are not as they used to be, Everyone and everything are different in it, Its a world with a lot of images and a lot of colors, Its full size is small and it can be said a dwarf, Its pretty dreams are nightmares and horrific images, Nothing deserves to be trustworthy or lovely, Its picture is gloomy and sad, so It's all dreadful nightmare and without a clear horizon.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Up-Side-Down Image Of The World by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Alchemy, Andrew Waller
- RAINS IN THE PAST, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- who slipped me a mickey?, Mandolyn ...
- Through Fine Curtains, Looking At Her Co.., mary douglas
- Glory Of The Rat, Joseph Walden
- I am a poet at night, Mark Heathcote
- Forced To Live Within Their Means, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- That Bold Hold, V P Mahur
- I'ts Not a Sin to Love You Like This..., wanderer sailor
- Psalm 096, Forrest Hainline