'And' by Mr. David Hart
And am I he who time knows not, and
Am I he who careth not?
For minutes can like hours prey
And hours can like minutes stray
In my annealed soul your wraith remains.
Mindless I canst naught your name contain.
And colors dance while music pirouettes-
Swirling harmonies nudge, wriggle,
Jounce and cavort in step
As seconds can like days invade
And years can like minutes parade,
And rhyming colors float and dazzle in
And out from one whose silence oft
yields a shout.
Yea, time, hail me in maelstroms of ecstasy
Pray time, forsake me not as being forever true.
And minutes melt into hours with ne'er a fight,
For one whose love oft rebuked, laughs at his plight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And by David Hart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels
- Never, Never, Never Give Up!, Denis Martindale
- Deep Within, Lilly Emery
- State Of Terror, Naveed Akram
- صرخة ألم, Sossi Khachadourian
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo