And I'd Give Up More
Blue-green blood runs through my veins,
Since you've left me all alone.
My lips are fading to a pale purple hue,
Now that my hopes of kissing you again are gone.
I never smile or laugh anymore,
My honest joys were always with you.
Gold is a color I can't see any longer,
So if I saw your eyes they'd look black to me.
But the saddest thing about it all is...
I'd give up more just to see you again.
Luna Moon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And I'd Give Up More by Luna Moon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Truth Prevails, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- By all means stay, Kindred velarde
- The Only Thing Received, Kindred velarde
- Says he was in Falluja, Gouda Moon
- Labyrinth of Ghost, Aftab Alam
- Waiting for unknown, sultan mahmud
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- First meeting, Kristopher DeLander
- Hope, Kristopher DeLander
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz