And I'd Give Up More
Blue-green blood runs through my veins,
Since you've left me all alone.
My lips are fading to a pale purple hue,
Now that my hopes of kissing you again are gone.
I never smile or laugh anymore,
My honest joys were always with you.
Gold is a color I can't see any longer,
So if I saw your eyes they'd look black to me.
But the saddest thing about it all is...
I'd give up more just to see you again.
Luna Moon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And I'd Give Up More by Luna Moon )
- Nightmare, Donal Mahoney
- Feel as force, hasmukh amathalal
- Lost Children, Isabella Signa
- Pastor Homer Toots His Horn, Donal Mahoney
- Seconds In Prison, Naveed Akram
- The Light Brigade Charge, John F. McCullagh
- Farewell Forever, Sacha Hayes O'Grady
- Orphans, Nassy Fesharaki
- An Atheist on Sunday, Donal Mahoney
- Remember me, micheal john
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)