And I'd Give Up More
Blue-green blood runs through my veins,
Since you've left me all alone.
My lips are fading to a pale purple hue,
Now that my hopes of kissing you again are gone.
I never smile or laugh anymore,
My honest joys were always with you.
Gold is a color I can't see any longer,
So if I saw your eyes they'd look black to me.
But the saddest thing about it all is...
I'd give up more just to see you again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And I'd Give Up More by Luna Moon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Candid Portrait Of War, Dilantha Gunawardana
- An Apparatus, Keith Waldrop
- Advances, Keith Waldrop
- Majesty, Keith Waldrop
- In a Spring Still Not Written Of, Robert Wallace
- Giacometti's Dog, Robert Wallace
- Dearest Sister, Kaila George
- Wounded for me, Royston Allen
- A Soldiers Lament, Phil Soar
- The Sloth, Phil Soar