and i have never been so close.
and i have never been so close
as i was to breaking.
in half and then fourths.
the smaller, the more real,
the more pain that you feel.
the more you know about yourself.
in the end.
erbana ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (and i have never been so close. by erbana ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...