And I Pray
Ripped by hate.
Torn by my heart.
Cracks which are formed inside my eyes.
Tears the hole in my chest.
I am carrying the demons crest.
Painting silver just to be close to the moon.
I am the snake.
My skin was slivered by the thorns.
I cried my best.
I tried to be like the rest.
Tears I have lost to the dunes.
Beauty lies beneath the sands.
There is no truth as the true by treasure.
Death brings forth her beautiful quietness.
Wonderfull by sight.
Sadness for the dying is worth far less.
Beauty does not shine away by being grinned or grinded.
Stoned in the eye of a diamond.
Boned to the marrow rotting in my spine.
I will rather spade my grave.
As to rake your gold plated faces.
What is destroyed, from above to beyond.
Can never be replaced.
What you take can never be repaired.
Not in this life.
And I pray.
Certainly not in the next.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And I Pray by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Poetry liberated me, Ananta Madhavan
- Giver of The Pen (Ottava Rima Stanza Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Kites Still Fly (Ottava Rima Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Temporal Millenial (Ottava Rima poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- SATURDAY WITH MILKA, Terry Collett
- Labels (Ottava Rima Stanza Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- THERE WERE CHILDREN TOO, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Smile, Key Carmack
- End of the Road, Tommy Stroller
- Kështu u ndanë udhët tona, skender iljaz braka