AND, IF HE TELLS YOU ?
And if he tells you, that,
He loves you very much, what,
Would you do?
Will you say it too?
Or, wait for some time, to see,
If his feelings, are, may be,
A spread of a moment, an excitement,
And not, what he really meant?
Life, has small secrets, in simple words,
While feelings, embraces, our thoughts!
Logic and ratio, can't be an unswer,
But only your HEART, can be the MASTER!
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AND, IF HE TELLS YOU ? by Yoseph Lupu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels